What a great tool to engage students through comics!
Students or teachers can make comics, posters and more! Make a comic together as a class with the teacher's account.
The public version is free. The educator version is a little more secure and offers a free 14 day trial, but then it is a paid service. With the educator version, you can give students a passcode so they don't need an email to login.
Alternatively, this would be great to offer students that have home email access as a choice for a project.
Express yourself in a whole new way!
- Award-winning click-and-drag comic creator
- Customize everything right on the page
- Move characters into any pose
- Use in any web browser, Mac or PC
- Certified for use on interactive whiteboards
- Send by email, embed in blogs or social networks
- Pinpoint friends & fans on a world map
- Print with the click of a button
Add your twist
- Remix and switch up the storyline
- Make a guest appearance in comics
- Create your own ending
- Watch animation teaser
- Watch 30-sec trailer
- Educational version
- Bring your comics & avatars to life with animation
- Set keyframes, let Pixton do the rest
- Rendered to video for easy upload
- Remix with your friends
- Make friends & fans around the world
- Automatic translation on comics in 40+ languages
- Website in Portuguese, Romanian, Dutch, Polish and growing
If you would like help with using this in your classroom and need assistance...
Contact me sarahkyriazis @ wbschools