In this tutorial. I am going to show you how to find a picture and then upload it to your Edline Classroom Page.
1. Open up your Edline account to one of your classroom pages. This is what the default picture looks like. Its the Edline Logo.
2. For the purpose of this tutorial, I put a copyright free image below so that you can do this tutorial quickly.
3. Right click on the image you want and click "Save Picture As" and Save it onto your computer in an easy to find place like 'my documents'.
4. Go back to your classroom page that you want to put a picture on and click on Command Center > Manage Class
5. Click on "Browse" and navigate to where you saved the file.
7. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save". (Your page will automatically refresh and your picture will be there.)
**To remove the image, go back into the classroom management and click "remove image"
Finally, find an image that is appropriate for your classroom page and follow the directions.
*A little about images. There are different file types. Edline allows you to upload a .jpg, .gif or .png. The file size should be 314 pixels wide (height is not restricted) and it needs to be smaller than 75 kilobytes. Don't worry if you don't know what these terms mean. If you right click on the image and click 'properties' it will tell you the size. If you really want to use that particular image, use a free service like pixton.com to reduce its file size.