Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Extreme Couponing for Teachers?

Tonight, Wednesday, May 4, The WBMHS Business Club is sponsoring an extreme couponing event with guest couponer Kathy Spencer.

We all know that being educators, we spend a lot of our own money on classroom supplies...so, I thought I would find some free stuff for teachers... it was hard to find actual current coupons that were educationally based, but I found some free stuff by mail, free clip art sites and free resources... I think the Free Zippered Case and Eyeball Bookmarks are pretty cool for a high school anatomy teacher.


Free Teacher Tools
Free Stuff for Teachers Sites
(did anyone ever buy those Free Stuff for Kids books when they were younger and there were lists of all sorts of things you could send away for? Well there are tons of websites kind of like those free books...you need to go through these individually, some things you have to sign up for to get it free)

Free Teacher/Educational Stuff by Mail...
Free Clipart Sites
Check the Staples website, every summer they have a Teacher Appreciation Day when they give away free stuff...

A link to your MTA Benefits...

My Education Discount has teacher discounts organized by store.

Don't forget when getting your educational supplies for next year that Walmart now price-matches, so scour the internet for the best deals and then shop right at the Walmart in West Boylson.

Printable Coupon Sites, sometimes you can find office supplies at these sites.

If you have a favorite site or store where they offer teacher discounts or free educational stuff, please share and I will add to this post.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for adding my site Free Stuff
    for Teachers (http://www.squidoo.com/free_stuff_for_teachers) to your list. I am also facebooking this blog post to all my teacher friends!

    I also have another site for teachers about how the may be able to get their student loans cancelled at http://www.squidoo.com/teacher_student_loan_cancellation

    Again thanks for adding my freebie lens to your list!!

    Teddi

    ReplyDelete