Friday, December 14, 2012

Using Pinterest for Professional Development



Everyone has heard of Pinterest by now, it is addictive for finding recipes or helping redecorate your living room, but there are a lot of teachers who use Pinterest in Education. For example Leia Roberts, the Edwards Art Teacher uses Pinterest to pin art projects she would like to try with the students. With my Pinterest account as a teacher my favorite board that I have created is Infographics for Education, but others I have are:

  • Resources for the Computer Classroom
  • Fun Computer Activities
  • iPad Apps for Kids
  • Classroom Organization
  • Technology & Common Core

I have even uploaded a pin of my 4th Grade State Research Project

I would like to put together a board for anchor charts as we implement Reader's Workshop here in West Boylston. Please send me your pictures, or better yet, create a Pinterest account and make your own board and I'll repin. Are there other ways you can think of to use Pinterest in your classroom? I would love for you to comment on them.

Some things I've found on Pinterest!





No comments:

Post a Comment