A formative assessment is a way to check for understanding. Teachers can use this information to modify their teaching or lesson.
You can use a form as a quick quiz, ticket out, to check for understanding or in place of a worksheet. This especially works well for students that BYOD.
In the classroom
· Ticket out/Check Out
· Check for understanding
· To Replace a worksheet
· Student or Parent Survey/Poll
· Student Reflections
· Student Questions for the teacher
· Getting to Know You
· End of Year Feedback
· Parent/Teacher/Student Surveys
· Teacher Feedback
· Collect Information
· PD Feedback
· Classroom Walkthroughs
· Discipline Reporting
How to Create a Form
- Navigate to Drive
- Click on Create>Form
- Choose a Title and a Theme
- Choose Your School
- Add a Form Description
- Create your Question Title and Help Text
- Choose the Question Type
- Check the box if you want the question to be required
- Continue adding Question items until you are finished.
- Include what you want the Confirmation Page to say
- Customize actions of this form. These will change based on what you are using the form for.-Show link to submit another response-Publish and show a link to the results of this form-Allow users to edit responses after submitting
- Click Send Form and there are multiple options for sharing.
b. Embed Code (with size customization)